Wednesday, June 17, 2009

a work in progress

My class this past weekend went pretty well.  I always forget how tired I am after - I guess it's the long drive, standing on a concrete floor all day, and using a part of my brain that hasn't been used in a long time!

I loved learning how to use all of the wood shop power tools - huge table saws, mitre saws, and my favorite... the nail gun.  After constructing my shadow box, I worked on assembling and layering my objects.  I'm still not done, but here's what I ended up with after the weekend:


3 comments:

  1. do you know where you will be displaying this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no plans to display - just enjoyed the process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work as always! enjoyed catching up with what has been happening in your life this past week! look forward to hearing about it first hand!

    ReplyDelete