Tuesday, June 9, 2009

summer love

*photos taken at the zoo today*

Today really felt like the first day of summer.  John and Lio are both done with school, and we are so ready to enjoy not having a schedule.  I love the feeling of summer when I don't know what day of the week it is, and don't need to know!  I stayed up late last night watching some silly show, but was up super early because of how bright the sun was shining in the bedroom window.  I got my run out of the way since I was up so early, and we were all out of the house by 8:30 am - headed off to the zoo.  We had a wonderful leisurely visit - no need to rush home to catch Lio's bus!  Paloma finally got to feed the giraffes, and we even had time to catch the cheetah show before heading home.  Summer, I love you.  

2 comments:

  1. We went to the zoo today also! Max actually fed the lorakeets.......he wouldn't for a long time because they scared him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those lorakeets poop on me every time we are feeding them!

    ReplyDelete