Monday, June 1, 2009

a "perfect" fit

A few days ago I went to an "official" running shoe store to get some advice on what type of running shoe I should get.  The sales person measures your feet, looks at the wear on your old shoes, watches how you walk... all to recommend the shoe that should fit perfectly.  This is the shoe that is supposed to be perfect for me:  
I have to admit, it really felt good.  So soft and cushiony.  Like I could run for miles.  But why does it have to be so ugly?!  I know that the fit is the most important... but why, oh why does it have to be so ugly?!  I'm gonna go to a few other stores to get some other recommendations.  I hope that there are some cuter styles out there that feel just as good.  Is it wrong to want to look cute while sweating up a storm, stumbling, and gasping for air?  I think it's the least I deserve after all of that!

2 comments:

  1. ha! love john's comment! i agree...these shoes are pretty ugly, but maybe you'd even run FASTER if you were trying to keep people from seeing them!:-)

    ReplyDelete