Friday, June 19, 2009

Ahhh, that's the girl I know


Decided to cut Lio and Paloma's hair today.  Lio requested to keep it longer, so I just trimmed up the back and sides a bit.  I have a feeling I'm going to have to revisit the top and front - it's always right in his eyes!  (I feel like such a mom of a teenager when I think of it - he really has an opinion!)  Paloma switches between wanting it really long ("like Ellie's"), and totally shaved off ("like daddy's").  Since she isn't the best about leaving ponytails in, I sort of talked her into letting me cut it into a short bob again.  The promise of a popsicle at the end helped.  It wasn't a bribe - it was just really hot out... something to look forward to.  She would have gotten one anyways, even if she didn't want to cut her hair!  I don't think she knew that, though.  I love how it looks, and she's pretty happy, too.  When I see her now, I just think, "Ahhh, that's the girl I know."  

1 comment: