Wednesday, July 22, 2009

sunflower field on Sunday

This past weekend we visited a sunflower field to take some pictures. (I so wish I had planted some this year, along with my other favorite cutting flowers! Where did the time go this Spring, and where is Summer going so fast?) I can't say it was the best outing - the flowers were of course facing the sun, and whenever I tried to get a picture of Lio and Paloma with the blooms their faces were all squinty. Lio was super excited to go to a Fossil Park that was close by, so would not stop bugging us to leave. Oh my, he was such a grump! It really made it hard for us to enjoy just being amongst all of those blooms. Because of his attitude, we decided to skip the Fossil Park altogether and just go home. We did get a few pictures, but it wasn't what I was hoping for on our sunny Sunday.

Me talking to Lio about his grumpy attitude.

Paloma blocking out the sun.



1 comment: