Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I scream, you scream


What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? I like all kinds, but have to say that you can't ever go wrong with chocolate. Paloma agrees with me on this one. Lio is vanilla thru and thru, and John's a mint chocolate chip kind of guy.

I have to say that we have opened the door to ice cream this summer, and now there is no shutting it. What was once a special treat seems to be a weekly necessity. Whether we're making it ourselves in our ice cream maker, going to the Creamy Whip in our old neighborhood, visiting the ice cream Trolley, or going to Cincinnati's famous Graeters, we've become a bit addicted. ( The one place that I do not like to go is DQ - can pass that up anytime, which is weird because I remember loving it as a kid!)

Just wanted to pass on some ice cream love to you:

You have until July 31 to take advantage of a free ice cream cone at Graeters! Just print out the coloring page from the link below, do your artistic magic, and take to your local shop for a free dip. I know that it says one entry per customer, but I have a feeling we will be printing out more than one.   Below is Paloma's entry of our fun canoe trip.  Happy summer!

http://www.graeters.com/pdf/ColoringContest09.pdf


1 comment:

  1. Remember your daily bike trips to Friendly's to get ice cream?

    ReplyDelete