Wednesday, July 1, 2009

last game

Last night was the Panther's last t-ball game.  Lio had a great hit his final time at bat - I was so excited for him!  I have to admit that even though I felt a bit nostalgic about it being the final game,  I am glad the season is over.  

The Crossman cousins were in town and spent the night.  I think it's the most fun that Paloma has ever had at one of the games!  They all give her so much attention, and she was full of giggles the whole time.  Lio came out of the cage to see what we were up to.  I think he would have rather been with us than playing in the game.

*note the adorable shirt that Paloma is wearing, thanks to the genius sewing skills of Aunt Michelle!  Lio got a great bag from Aunt Michelle that he uses to keep all of his Ugly Doll stuff safe and sound.  Thanks for the great gifts!!!



1 comment:

  1. The Crossman Cousins had a wonderful time visiting. Thank you so much for showing them a great time!

    ReplyDelete