Thursday, July 23, 2009

Holly Hobby and endless possibilities


My sister Michelle e-mailed me about this great site where you can design your own fabric and have it printed - no minimum orders, and really not that expensive when you consider how much you would pay for fabrics you love (Anna Maria Horner, Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, everything in stock at Sew To Speak in Columbus)!  I haven't had a chance to look at the site too closely yet, but am thinking there are some really great possibilities.  I hope that John doesn't read this post, though.  I mentioned that I wanted to make Paloma a tote that she will need for pre-school (yes, possibly more freezer paper stencils), and he insinuated that I was going to make her look like one of those kids where the mom makes everything, and everything is without taste - think Holly Hobby style.  I'm afraid of what he would say if I wanted to design the tote fabric as well!

Thanks for the great tip, Michelle!  Check it out at:
http://www.spoonflower.com/welcome   

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see the results!!!

    (and i like Holly Hobby! and Raggedy Ann is you!)

    i saw a pretty tree/branch sillouette print that someone said would make a great duvet cover.

    the possibilities ARE endless!!

    ReplyDelete