Monday, October 12, 2009

more work

I just finished another order of dovey love stuff! It was another big order, and I worked really hard to get it all completed in a week. Lots more headbands, squirrels, owls and flowers. When I delivered them this past weekend I was really surprised at how little was left from the order I finished a few weeks ago. It's all really good news, but I am truly in need of a little breather! I hope to not get any more orders until October is over - I haven't even started on our Halloween costumes!


I also got a call for my 1st custom order stencil onesie! Not so custom - the person really liked the bunny example I made for the class I'm going to offer, and wants to order one. I decided to give it a shot - see if it's going to be another creative outlet that can make me a bit more money. I'm even considering making a design for each season - for example I would do deer for winter, bunnies for spring, squirrels for fall, and who knows what for summer - but do the same design in a variety of sizes for the store. It's all going to depend on how much the wholesale shirts are, how much time it takes me, and how much the store would sell them for.

It's all keeping me really busy!

1 comment: