Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Red and BB Wolf

John and I really don't like going all out for Halloween, but I'm slowly getting more into the fun of the season with Lio and Paloma. They love looking at all of the decorations and getting dressed up, and it's making me get a bit more out of my shy shell.

John and I were invited to a Halloween party by some friends, and costumes were pretty much mandatory. If I was going to have to dress up, I wanted to at least look cute and not ridiculous. So that's why I nixed John's "John and Kate + 8" idea. (In hindsight, that idea would have gone over well with the party crowd, which included an "Octomom".) John came up with the Little Red Riding Hood/BB Wolf or Huntsman idea, even though he doesn't recall that detail.

It was a super fun party - I actually danced and sang, and loved seeing everyone dressed up. I'm already looking forward to coming up with an idea for next year, and it's not even officially Halloween yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment