Wednesday, October 7, 2009

happy shiny WHITE smile

I finally broke down from the stress of it all, pulled Lio out of school, and visited the dentist about his teeth. For a few months now I have been so worried about his teeth - they looked so stained - almost like brown stripes in the grooves - and have been getting worse and worse and worse. We were getting crazy about the brushing!!! And when he mentioned that a friend of his at school told him he had to be a better brusher, I knew I couldn't wait for that appointment we had scheduled a month from now.

So, the suspected culprit of it all?


Yep, chewable vitamins. Lio's not supposed to take any for a month to see if that's what causing it, and I really hope that will take care of the problem.


After his teeth were cleaned he looked like himself again. Seeing his happy, shiny, WHITE smile was the very best part of my day.

1 comment:

  1. So, is it the dyes? Do you need to find another brand (at the health store?) that wouldn't cause the problems? Or, is it the way his body/teeth react to the vitamins themselves?

    ReplyDelete