Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Festival Fun

After a week of everyone in our house (except John - how did that happen?!) having the Swine Flu, and then a week of recovering from recovering, I am back! These past few weeks have been super busy - I feel like I've run a marathon, or at least 1/2 of one. (More about that on another post!) I am so glad that everyone here is finally happy and healthy, and that things are returning more to normal with our regular school schedules.

Paloma recovered just in time to enjoy the Fall Festival held at her preschool. It was a beautiful morning full of fun activities for the kids to enjoy with their parents. I *love* her school and her teachers!

The day started off outside - we took a nature hike and then played on the playground. An obstacle course was set up, which was by far Paloma's favorite.

We then moved inside to an area set up with lots of different activities to try out. (Notice the little bracelet that Paloma is wearing - she made it that morning for Lio.)

We even did a little face painting, and true to Paloma's personality she wanted creepy spiders crawling on her face. I love that about her!

But the best part of it all was seeing Paloma with her new BFF, Emma. Those two just love each other, and I loved seeing her interact and have so much fun with her school friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment