Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Perfect Day

I am happiest when Lio and Paloma are getting along.  Today is one of those rare days!  (Why is sibling rivalry inevitable?)  My wish for them is that they grow up close, and are each other's best friend when they get older.

I wonder what Lio wishes for.  (Oh, he later told me it was to sight a dragon.  Big surprise!)

I wonder what Paloma wishes for.  (She later told me that she wishes for no stinky flowers in the world.)

And they rode off not quite into the sunset (hey, my kids are in bed by then!).  The end.

2 comments:

  1. i just told Lio not to blow those dandelion seeds everywhere!!! We are gonna have a yard full of weeds! yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had one of those perfect days where all is good in your world.......hold on and refer back to this on the not so perfect days!

    ReplyDelete