Friday, April 3, 2009

Instant Gratification

This is the wheat grass we planted for the Easter Bunny, after only one week!  You've gotta love some instant gratification.  With that ready for the baskets, I just need to get a few items to help Mr. Bunny out for fillers.  I'm thinking of some gardening tools and gloves (since I would love to plant a raised garden with the kids this Spring), pajamas, and a few little fun items from the Dollar store.  I'm really going to keep the candy to a minimum this year!

*John and Lio have Spring Break next week, so we're having a "Staycation" and going on little road trips that aren't too far from home.  Will keep you posted on our adventures later in the week!  Spring Break always makes me wish for our Vieques trips.  Sigh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment