Tuesday, May 19, 2009

newest obsession

There are some pretty amazing blogs out there - full of creative and inspiring ideas that I just can't wait to try out!  My latest find was from designingmoms.blogspot.com (sorry - haven't had time to figure out how to link for you yet!).  After reading their 'how to' on making stencils out of freezer paper, I knew I would be hooked.  I searched out many more sites on freezer paper stencils, and found so many amazing ideas.  The flicker page on freezer paper was especially inspirational! 

So here's my first attempt - a requested bunny from Paloma:  


It turned out pretty cute, and now I am obsessed with covering all of Lio and Paloma's clothes with custom graphics.  And they are so incredibly easy!  The possibilities are endless.

 
We had a plan for John's Father's Day gift - a t-shirt with a silhouette of the kiddos.  He ruined the surprise, though, when searching for ideas for me he came across an example of exactly what we were planning on doing!  We're still gonna do it, though.  And don't be surprised when you get a custom t-shirt on your next special occasion.  I love them!!!  Will post more as we make 'em!



2 comments:

  1. and doesn't Paloma look so grown up here?! crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paloma looks like her lovely mama here!

    I want to learn how to do this- you must share your technique.

    ReplyDelete