Thursday, May 28, 2009

Heavenly Scent

Karen stopped by a few days ago and dropped off these amazing peonies to thank me for baking all of those cookies.  The scent from these blooms is absolutely amazing!  I have them in the front hallway, and can literally smell them all over the house.  It is heavenly.

At times I think it would be wonderful to have peony bushes in the garden because I love the way they look and smell so much.  But then I remember the ones my Leicht Oma had, and how they were highways for ants.  I may have to just enjoy the ones from other people's gardens!


2 comments:

  1. This was supposed to post tomorrow (still figuring this blog out) - so enjoy a little sneak peak and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can put the peonies away from the house and draw the ants there.

    ReplyDelete