Thursday, March 26, 2009

Planting Seeds

This morning Paloma and I planted wheat grass seeds to get ready for Easter baskets.  I planted a few extra containers just to get some green and springtime into the house.  We love growing wheat grass - it seems to sprout over night and it's just really fun watching it grow!  In about a week, the first few blades will be peeking out, and then it just grows and grows and grows.  I like the look of it so much better than the shredded plastic grass that is usually used to fill Easter baskets.  I think the Easter Bunny likes it better, too.  He can have a little healthy nibble of it before he hops away to fill other baskets at other houses.

3 comments:

  1. Thats SUPER awsome! Make sure you leave some food for peter cotton tail. I love Ya`.

    Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it`s me Emmy! Hope you give the Easter bunny some nice food (carrot cake, carrots, and carrot juice).

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will take care of him! Got to keep him healthy since he has so many houses to hop to.

    ReplyDelete