Thursday, March 19, 2009

More love



I got another big order for dovey love hair accessories!  (That term, "hair accessories", it just bugs me.  I would love to have another phrase.  Any ideas?)  I started working on the order last night - 1st choosing all of the color combinations.  It's the part that I have a love/hate relationship with. When it clicks, I'm in love.  When I just can't seem to get the color combinations right, it's torture.  I know that if I ever start a website or etsy shop I am going to have to have some set designs for people to order.  It will just make life so much easier than thinking each piece has to be special and unique.  And some great photos.  I'm practicing that part.

So I got all of the pom flower colors for barrettes, ponytails and headbands picked out.  It was actually nice having a little assembly line going... measuring and cutting and stacking.

Today I sewed the pom flowers together.  Tonight I'll be turning the flower poms into the "hair accessories".  I really do not like that term.  But I'm loving the love for my dovey love stuff.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment