Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Spy... (from Lio and Paloma)

The Valentines are ready to deliver! Lio and Paloma each gathered objects and created a composition. Lio just chose random objects that he liked, while Paloma focused on things that were red, pink and purple. After we photographed the compositions, both helped come up with the riddles and rhymes. I love how they turned out, and I think they are great fun to give as Valentine cards to friends. Homemade. What can be better? Hope your Valentine's is homemade and special.


I spy with my little eye
a Valentine game for you to try!

I spy something that a monkey likes to eat, 2 dinos not on their feet;
3 hearts that are colored red,2 pacifiers from a baby's bed;
a hair brush, transportation you take if you're in a rush...
to get to an island that's warm and sunny,
make sure to take $10 in money.

by LIO

I spy a comb and a brush, a pink pacifier to help a baby go hush;
grapes shriveled by the sun, a robot that is lots of fun;
something you wear on your feet, a yummy Valentine's Day treat;
scissors used to make cuts and snips, smelly chapstick for your lips;
a parrot that doesn't make a sound, 3 wheels that are round.

by PALOMA

1 comment: