Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hoping to be back!

It's been almost a month since I've last blogged, and I've decided that it's time to get out of my yearly winter hibernation and get back to it! It seems like every year after Christmas, I stay in my pajamas whenever possible, want to sleep all of the time, and am very unmotivated to do anything. I know it's the time of year and the holiday let down, but really. Enough is enough of the hibernating! The kids have noticed that I haven't been taking as many pictures or writing my blog. Paloma even said, "Play less so you have time to blog." Very sweet of her to notice that I have just been lying around and my days have been spent playing her games. So I am determined to get out of this mood I've been in, and get back to being busy.

Look for some stuff soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment