Tuesday, December 1, 2009

tree farm

Last year when we went to the tree farm to get our Christmas tree, it was freezing cold and a blizzard, what you should really expect in December, and all I really remember is the kids being miserable and wanting to go home. We found the tree pretty fast, and got back in the car where it was warm.
This year we decided to take advantage of the warm and sunny weather this past weekend, and got our tree earlier than we ever have before. It was a perfect day, maybe even a little too warm, and the kids had fun playing 'Marco Polo' in the rows and rows of trees. They actually didn't want to leave when it was time to go home!

(The tree's up in the stand, but we're taking it slow on putting up the lights and ornaments. It's been pretty stress free, and I'm loving it.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are on top of things this year. I wish that I could be as organized as you. I'm struggling this season.

    ReplyDelete