Tuesday, November 10, 2009

branching out

I was contacted by an old friend from highschool about ordering some doveylove things for her daughters. She wondered if I ever did pins, and since I had recently made some for The Spotted Goose's line of clothing, I told her that I would be happy to branch out and create some for her!
I really like how they turned out with the touch of ribbon, and am thinking of adding different materials to make them more dimensional and more interesting.
They just may be the newest addition to the line of doveylove accessories. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. These are really pretty! I can see how these would be a great hit and sell well. Like, I would buy them for myself to put on a hat, purse, sweater or coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these new touches! is that felted wool on the pink one? super cute!

    ReplyDelete