Thursday, August 27, 2009

girly girls


I don't consider myself much of a girly girl. Don't go to the salon to get a hair cut unless it's absolutely necessary, can count the times I've had a manicure or pedicure on one hand, and if you've seen me recently you know I don't get my brows threaded, let alone waxed. I don't get anything waxed while we're on that topic, although I should give my mustache, sideburns and beard some consideration. I think it's more my practical and frugal side that makes me this way, not because I wouldn't enjoy being pampered and feeling good, not to mention groomed. So when Paloma asked me if we could visit the salon together when she's older to get our toenails painted together, I was secretly excited. Maybe my girly side will come out more because of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment