Sunday, March 21, 2010

date night

This weekend Paloma was invited to a friend's birthday party.......
at Chuck E Cheese.

Fortunately for me, she is all about her daddy these days, and wanted him to take her to the party.  (You can't imagine how glad I was!  Has to rank right up there w/the kids waking John up in the middle of the night for random things, and letting me sleep.)

I was so surprised when I saw the pictures from the party.  Who is this girl who hugs a giant stuffed rat?  There were lots of pictures of her dancing on stage, too.  Seeing those pictures did make me a little sad that I wasn't there to see her coming out of her shell.

























While they were at the party, Lio and I had a little date.  We went to The Blue Manatee to pick up a dragon book that Lio has been saving for, had amazing pizza at Dewey's, got in a bit of shopping (ok w/Lio since he could plop down and look at his book while I shopped!), and dessert at Yagoot.  I wish I could say it was a great bonding time, but he was sooooo interested in his book that he could hardly talk to me.  I hope he at least has good memories of our date!

No comments:

Post a Comment